Information System FaMa+ EM covers the processes associated with a systematic approach to monitoring and evaluating the necessary data and information for energy management applications including remote possibility of collecting data on energy consumption and other operating characteristics within the organization.
The system FaMa EM+ is supplemented by Ema mobile application to work directly in the field.
Mobile application module EMA
A comprehensive solution IS FaMa+ EM also offers a unique mobile application EMA+ for everyday work in the field, that is used to quickly write measurements, identify basic information on consumption, write for protocols of incidents, notes for consumptions, etc.
A user, who uses the mobile app, gains:
- A user-friendly graphical interface for field work.
- Time savings when entering readings.
- Quick information immediately at hand.
- Meter identification by scanning.
- An option to enter measurements and incidents by voice, which speeds up the work.
- Further enabling options.
- Quick stats and notifications in your pocket.
- Communication within a group of energy managers.
EMA resolves these life situations:
- Scanning of meters.
- Quick input of reading.
- Voice data entry.
- Work off-line.
- Incident reporting.
- Search for consumptions and statistics.
- Military Service
- Regional Centre Olomouc
- General University Hospital in Prague
- Health facilities Highlands Region
- Regional Authority of the Pardubice Region
- RA Králové Region
- RA Liberec Region
- Regional Authority of the Moravian-Silesian Region
- Municipal Authority of Kyjov
- Municipal Authority of Uherské Hradiště
- Palacky University in Olomouc
Architecture of FaMa+ EM is designed as three tier, when individual levels are mutually integrated into functional whole:
- presentation layer: MS Silverlight
- database layer: Oracle or MS SQL Server
- application layer: MS. NET